Tenant Support

Housing Services provides support to tenants living in community-based housing with tenant meetings, newsletters and providing access to community information. Tenants are frequently referred to community partners to ensure they have access to any necessary supports.

If you would like to file a complaint with the Huron County Housing Corporation, you can fill out an electronic complaint form, print it out and mail, deliver or fax it to:

Huron County Housing Corporation
77722D London Road
Clinton, ON
N0M 1L0
Toll Free: 1.888.371.5718
Phone: 519.482.8505
Fax: 519.482.1632