Our facilities offer a friendly, comfortable living experience where seniors can receive support services including 24-hour supervision and nursing care.
A “plan of care” is prepared for each resident, outlining their individualized care requirements and levels of service offered. This plan is reviewed every three months and adapted as the needs of the resident change.
Our homes offer higher levels of personal care and support than those typically offered by either retirement homes or supportive housing.
- Three meals a day, served in our dining rooms
- 24-hour nursing and medical care
- Pharmacy services, including a consulting Pharmacist
- Recreation and leisure programs
- Physical therapy programs
- Basic foot care
- Volunteer and family support services
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Palliative care
- Pastoral care
- Social work services
- Enhanced safety features, including a bedside emergency call system
- Wheelchair accessible transportation and assistance in arranging appointments
Other services for a fee include:
- Hairdressing or barber
- Massage therapy
- Dental care
- Occupational therapy assessments
- Tuck shop
Our homes have dieticians that meet with residents and their families upon admission to discuss special dietary needs.
Both of our homes offer access to a secure courtyard with gardens and walking path, to provide a safe environment for individuals with cognitive impairments who may wander.