Huron County, Ontario’s West Coast, is located along the shores of Lake Huron. This vibrant rural community is the most agriculturally productive county in Ontario, and a leader in numerous areas of agricultural technology and innovation.
Here, urban amenities unite with rural benefits making any one of our nine municipalities the right fit for business and family:
- Heritage buildings, streetscapes and homes
- 100 km of golden coastline
- Lush countryside and fertile fields
- Extensive walking, biking and ski trails
- Excellent health care facilities
- An abundance of educational and cultural opportunities
These are just some of the features that make Huron County a great place to call home.
By exploring this site, you’ll become familiar with the many programs and services offered by the County of Huron.