A complete listing of Paramedic Education and Training Programs is available from the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
Want to be a paramedic for the County of Huron? Check our Job Postings section to see if there are any positions available.
Applications and resumes are always accepted and kept on file for a period of six months by Human Resources. If you would like to submit your resume, please send it to:
County of Huron
1 Courthouse Square
Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Information is collected solely for the purpose of job selection under the provision of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Student Bursary Opportunity
CUPE 4513 Paramedics of Huron is offering a 2024 Bursary Program for a student seeking a career as a Primary Care Paramedic in Ontario.
Deadline: June 1, 2024
- Single Page, Typewritten Essary explaining why you wish to pursue a Paramedic career.
- Applicants Name and Address
- 2 Recommendation Letters that includes the Name, Contact Info (phone number, address, email), Relationship to applicant.
- Family Member of a CUPE 4513 Paramedic (Active, Former, Retired, Deceased) OR
- Resident of Huron County
- Enrolled or Accepted to a provincially approved Primary Care Paramedic Program in Ontario
Submit application to: cupe4513bursary [at] gmail [dot] com
For more information, email cupe4513bursary [at] gmail [dot] com