The County of Huron's Social Housing Program provides a range of administrative, support and funding services to provide affordable housing options in the County of Huron.
Available programs allow seniors to stay in their home communities, offer affordable homes to low-income families and give disabled people independence in a safe and secure environment.
Centrally located south of Clinton, our services include:
- Answers to questions about Social Housing in the County of Huron
- Processing new applications for subsidized (rent-geared-to-income) housing within the county
- Determine eligibility for social housing according to the Housing Services Act, 2011
- Update applications for subsidized housing with required information changes
- Manage and maintain a Centralized Waiting List for Social Housing Providers within Huron County