Huron County Immigration Partnership is a community-wide multi-sectoral partnership that works towards a coordinated and collaborative approach to newcomer services and integration. We are working to strengthen our community’s capacity to welcome immigrants and improve integration outcomes through enhanced economic, social political and civic participation.
We recognize that:
- Immigration is important to the future of Canada and Huron County.
- Immigrants’ current settlement and integration outcomes are filled with multiple challenges, and many immigrants remain on the margins of our community.
- Local communities, institutions and leaders have an accumulated knowledge and experience that we must leverage and build upon.
Support the development of multi-sectoral partnerships at the local community level in order to integrate newcomers’ needs into the community planning process, identify community-specific strategic priorities and implement a settlement strategy and action plans to improve newcomer’s outcomes.
Bringing our stakeholders together to build a welcoming community that integrates, retains and supports newcomers in our communities.
what we do
- Collaborate to create a welcoming community for newcomers
- Research to better understand and meet newcomer needs
- Improve the coordination of settlement and integration services
- Raise awareness around the benefits of immigration to the community
How Can We Help?
Huron County Immigration Partnership is always excited to support newcomers to Huron County. Let us know how we can help!
54 West Street,
Goderich, ON N7A 2K3
+1 (519) 524-8394 ext.6