Ontario's West Coast Signage Program
Would you like your business to be on one of our sign posts?
The Ontario’s West Coast Signage Program applies to Huron County businesses and Huron County Roads only. In accordance with MTO regulations, tourism operations located on a Provincial Highway (#21, #8, #, 9, #23, #4 – south of Clinton) will need to continue to work with Canadian TODS Limited: Tourism.Signs@ontario.ca.
Municipal streets and roads are currently not covered by this program. If you would like a sign on a Municipal Road you will need to contact the Municipality.
To determine the eligibility of other types of tourism operations not listed below, to find out more information on possible sign locations for your business, or to get an application form and pricing, please contact Rick Sickinger, Economic Development Officer at email@example.com.
The tourism operation should fit into one of the following categories:
- Attractions (gated and/or open to the public)
- Boat Launches
- Boat Rentals and Charters
- Campgrounds and RV Parks
- Cultural Centres
- Developed Natural Sites
- Downtown Areas and Villages
- Flying Operations
- Food (Restaurants and Cafes)
- Golf Courses and Mini Golf (open to the public)
- Historical Sites
- Information Centres
- Interpretive Centres (specialty, nature)
- Motor Sports Facilities
- Public Parks
- Public Art Galleries, Antiques & Specialty Shops
- Public Trails (hiking, cycling, ATV, snowmobile)
- Shopping and Tourist Districts
- Skiing Areas
- Sports Facilities
- Theatres (live, movie)
- Vendor or Farm Markets
How Can We Help?
Huron County is always excited to support new and innovative ideas and businesses.
We’re here to help!
57 Napier Street,
Goderich, ON N7A 1W2
+1 (519) 524-8394 ext.6