Are you interested in becoming an active volunteer? Your community and its library can benefit from your eagerness to help. You can help your library by:
- Delivering books to shut-ins
- Assisting with pre-school storyhours or class visits
- Saving grocery store tapes
- Recycling materials for children’s crafts
- Helping at a book sale (and getting first pick!)
Each branch library has unique volunteer requirements and activities. See where your talents and your library’s needs can meet.
If you are interested in volunteering at your local library please complete our Volunteer Form:
Personal information on this form is being collected by Huron County Library under the authority of the Public Libraries Act. The purpose of collecting this information is to allow staff to respond to your inquiry. Questions about this collection may be directed to the County Librarian, Huron County Library, R. R. 5, Clinton, ON N0M 1L0.