Huron County Library is an inclusive and vibrant community hub. It builds community, enriches lives and fosters creativity by providing access to information, skills and ideas.
Huron County Library provides the community with inviting and accessible facilities, engaging virtual spaces, comprehensive collections and user-friendly technology. Welcoming and knowledgeable staff and volunteers provide innovative services and programs that contribute to community vitality.
- Inclusive and equitable access for all
- Literacy and lifelong learning
- Intellectual freedom and protection of privacy
- Customer services
- Community focus
- Accountability, integrity and teamwork
- Balancing tradition and innovation
- Embracing a changing world