Class EA Realignment Project
The County of Huron, in conjunction with the Municipality of Central Huron, is planning to redesign the intersection of Huron County Road 13, King Street, Matilda Street and Railway Street, immediately east of the existing rail crossing in the southwest portion of Clinton.
Consultation with the community and other stakeholders has been ongoing and will continue throughout the project.
To date, consultation activities have included:
- •Environmental Screening Report (June 2014)
- March 27, 2014 Public Information Centre
- Comment Form (PDF) for public input
- Public Information Session (January 15, 2014)
- Meeting Display panels (PDF) (January 15, 2014)
- Class EA Initiation (December 2013)
As the project moves forward, further consultation with stakeholders will take place. Notices will be placed in local newspapers and included on this website to advise the public of event details.