The Corporation of the County of Huron
Public Works Department Requires
Temporary Part-Time Winter Seasonal Help
As part of the Huron County Highways Department, the following positions and shifts are open.
- Winter Maintenance Plow Operator (Zurich) – Part time hours (plowing, sanding and salting etc.)
- Weekend on-call shifts
Additional duties include minor equipment maintenance, shop and yard maintenance and other duties as assigned in both positions.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Grade 12 or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Class “D” license (Z endorsement required).
- Some previous relevant experience preferred.
- Good working knowledge of relevant equipment and road safety practices.
- Must be physically capable of fulfilling duties of the position.
Wages: Non-Union grade 4 level 1: $24.13/hour plus $1.80 in lieu of benefits.
Please email your cover letter and resume in one PDF document by January 15, 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources, County of Huron
1 Courthouse Square
Goderich, Ontario N7A 1M2