Huronview (Clinton) and Huronlea (Brussels) Home for the Aged
Has an opening for a
Registered Practical Nurses
Huronview and Huronlea Homes for the aged are Huron County’s municipal homes, providing health services for people who can no longer live independently in their own homes and need nursing and personal care 24 hours. As part of our multidisciplinary team, you will have opportunity to use your training and skills. If technology interests you, our care plans are computerized and orders are processed electronically. We offer opportunities for leadership and committee involvement where you can excel using your advanced communication skills. If you would like to join our very dynamic teams, then Huronlea and Huronview is for you!
- Nursing certificate and registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and computer skills.
- Assessment for Registered RN/RPN Level 1 2
- CAPCE training or P.I.E.C.E.S. training is an asset.
- Leadership and geriatric experience an asset.
- To provide holistic health care while working as a member of the multidisciplinary team, administering medications and treatments.
- To provide leadership and supervision to members of the health care team.
Wage: R.P.N. pay range as per SEIU is $26.50 – $30.70
Applications will be accepted until 4:30 on April 26, 2019. Preference will be given to applicants who submit a copy of a current (within the last 6 months) TB Test and Vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS) with their application. Should you require an agency letter, contact Ashley Vanderburgh via email at avanderburgh[at]huroncounty[dot]ca and one will be provided. Please send your cover letter, resume, TB Test and VSS in one PDF document to: humanresources[at]huroncounty[dot]ca
Posted April 3, 2019