Huronlea (Brussels) Home for the Aged
Has an immediate opening for
Casual Food Service Aide
Huronlea and Huronview Homes for the Aged has an opening for one Food Service Aide. The Food Service Aide is required to perform duties related to the preparation and serving of food at Huron County Homes.
- Must have a current Safe Food Handling certificate
- Must have completed or be currently enrolled in the Food Service Worker program
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions for the operation of equipment and the ability to absorb a suitable course of in-service training.
- Has an acceptable standard of appearance and behaviour. Demonstrates maturity and tact.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Effective communication skills and ability to relate to peers and seniors in a Long-Term Care Facility.
Wage: As per SEIU Collective Agreement
Hours: Schedule will consist of pre-scheduled shifts plus call-in shifts. Must be available for evening and weekend shifts.
The closing date is February 2, 2018, although resumes will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found.:
County of Huron
1 Court House Square
Goderich, Ontario N7A 3Y2