The County of Huron is seeking individuals who are passionate about offering quality child care in a safe and loving home child care environment.
Home Child Care Providers must:
- Be able to build positive and trustworthy relationships with children and families
- Provide healthy meals and snacks daily
- Provide a safe indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Read, understand, and abide by program and Ministry policies
- Provide criminal reference checks and Children’s Aid Society background checks
- Demonstrate an understanding of child development and be willing to participate in professional learning opportunities
Benefits for Approved Home Child Care Providers:
- Referral of families
- Professional learning opportunities
- Guaranteed payment at competitive rates
- Ongoing support regarding children and families
- Equipment lending
- Assistance in setting up a private home business
- Opportunities to network with other Providers
- Resource Consultants are available for consultation and service
Interested applicants fill out an application form and fax it back to 519.482.1632.
For more information contact us at 1.888.371.5718.